Thursday, June 26, 2008

Depression Is a Terrible thing, Does it happen to everyone?
Depression Is a Terrible thing, Does it happen to everyone?
No, I am not depressed, well but i was if you haven't already noticed. It was terrible. Truly, I hated the feeling. I'm still on medication now though. If you read this Hugo, Cheer up kay? ^^ Much loves for my dear dear friend.

Today I didn't go to school because of fatigue. I May not be coming tomorrow too. Anyway, I woke up at 2.30pm. And I still feel like dying. zzzzzzzzzz. I still haven't completed my Art and English. GoDAMMIT.

Well, I met up with Mirabel today for dinner, I had Ljs again(I feel like puking now). She drank Milo. I saw Mr.kaht there. I said Hi. He said Hi back. Zzzz. Then Mirable was talking to Mr. Kaht because of the Trybe thing. It was the first time I heard from a christian telling me to pursue what I believe in, be it buddhism. Like Wow. Thanks! Then I went to the doctor at 8+ and met my dad there. Blah blah blah. I'm still tired. I'm always tired. Whywhywhy? Nevermind. Oh and not to mention I met Munmit(my cousin) on the bus on they way to lot 1 today. Glad he still know how to solve the 1st and 2nd layer of the rubiks. aha. It was nice seeing a familiar face anw.

Plans for tomorrow: Meditate, Read. Purify the mind.