Sunday, June 29, 2008

I wanna go to san fransisco

I wanna go to San Fransisco

Kai should know why. Ahahaha.

I haven't been blogging for erm, 2 days? coz I was just lazing and idleing at home. so nothing much to write about. I completed my art hw. yay. Medications are helping. Yay.

I went to church today. All the way to Expo again. It was alright except, i don't know why I always feel like sleeping went i'm there. The pastor mentioned homosexuality twice. The prayer was being conducted... "may your soul be freed from addiction to drugs, alcoholism......(then i predicted he was going to say this right before) homosexuality" Then I was kinda laughing. No offence. then i thought. Hmm, why not we be freed of heterosexuality. -.-
Come on!

Moving on... I met Indah later. Thank God Kai didn't persist to come. We went to SiMei to eat Ljs again. Yes I know. Again. And still I felt like puking after that. On the train chatted with firdaus a little. Then I got home I was friggin' tired. I bathed, took my meds and went to sleep at 8.30pm then smses from firdaus woke me up. Goddamit. It was around 10:05pm. Then somehow I woke up at 10:55pm and couldn't go back to sleep coz the killer's mr. brightside was fucking playing in my head. Don't know why. Now, Its 12:06pm. I just had a bowl or longans and watermelons and I need to sleep or not i'll be dead tomorrow. As in half-dead.