Stay safe Girl
Today was alright... Hmmm....
Met up with firdaus again before school. English Lesson was kinda fun! I got to shout lots of crap. Yah, the usual me. I thought I wouldn't be attending PE today since I didn't bring my PE attire. But what the hey, floorball was awesome. Recess was even more AWESOME. :D everytime I see that someone it makes my day. Syah, Fir and me planned to go out next monday(youth day).
Here's the plan:
-10am, go to the zoo
-3pm, go to singapore flyer
-6pm, dine at annalakshmi
-8pm, Esplanade.
I seriously doubt things are going to go as plan. Or worst. Syah might have something on. Dam asshole. Nevermind. I thought chem lesson was suppose to be in class! Dam, I waited so long, it was so strange that no one(except a few guys) were there. I even started neating up their tables and chairs. Then I realise everyone was at the friggin' lab! So I walked with Qamaruz and rifdi. They laughed at me. Hurhur -.- Then A friend of Qamaruz came and tell him that someone attempted suicide in the school. I was like WHAT? who? That really disturbed me. I couldn't focus during chem lesson. I kept thinking why someone would even try to. She must have been really disturbed. I feel sorry for her. Really really. I hope she get well soon and seek help. Professional help. Real Professional help, If you know what I mean.
Anyway, A.Maths was alright, but I was tired! But the sums were nice to solve. Haha. People must think I'm such a creep for saying that. I was suppose to meet up with Firdaus at the yew tee library at 3pm today! Then I called. He was fucking sleeping. Goddamn. But I've already decided what to write on for the test on Thursday. View From the Top ^^