School was nice today. The seats were arranged, Ms Vanitha put me beside Firdaus. Then I was like 'Bestfriend...!' -.- Okok. But i kinda dislike it coz there's no window view anymore and i have to sit in the corner infront!! I HATE IT. I was pretty noisy during english. I think, and physics, that what Firdaus says. Recess was awesome as usual, I ate lots of fruits and ... Math was kinda a bumper because I didn't do any of the work he gave. So he asked to see him after school to complete it. But me, fir, syah planned to go to CDC to study ltr! so I tried bargaining with him.. He said at least do half. so I got weiwei's paper, me and firdaus copied during geog lesson. :/ yea.. I know, i'm sucha bad influence.
Then after school we were suppose to need at the library, they were both going to be friggin' late, so I went for lunch coz i was hungry. Century egg porridge.^^ I like the taste of it. Aha. The noisy level at the library was crazy! I wished the kids just shut the hell up while playing maple. So when firdaus came, I requested that they let us use the tuition room. They were kind enough to do so. ^^ Merci. Then syah came soon after. Did english and math today, still haven't completed chinese and physics.... Nvm, there's still tmr.
We went to eat at Ljs at lot 1. Omg, i seriously think i should stop eating Ljs. It makes me feel like puking.
I forgot to get the materials for Service learning! Dammm!! I'm too tired to go and buy it now.. But I'll find the songs.
Ohoh! The two VERYVERY hard workers^^ Syah looks serious here >:(

