It's Time to forget.
I didn't actually planned to blog today, but since I'm having trouble trying to sleep. Today was great. We got to go to the old folks home. The preparation was totally last minute. The songs and gifts and the games. Everything was planned 2 days before and carried out on the same day. 4 songs, I played the guitar on two them. One was Hey Jude - theBealtes, Yue liang dai biao wo de xin - teressa tang. The other two was malay songs that do not have chords. My improvisation songs are really bad so. And I had to play the guitar like 30mins! Like zomg, my fingers are swelling now. I had to be the music while they were playing the games. Getting to know them was more fun than I thought. Though most spoke only hokkien. Daniel taught me to just smile and agree with whatever they are saying.
I've been sleeping for 4-5hrs daily. It's really draining me, I have no mood to do any of my homework. zzzzzzz. Plus the piling math homework. I'm not complaining. I like math. But no time.
Tmr meeting Kai, probably meeting kieran too. We'll see how it goes. I'm so sleepy now.
Banksy(artist) Is awesome! People should check his work out. Thanks for the intro Daniel. ^^
Allemands Allemands... :D
I NEED TO FORGET. I NEED TO. I REALLY REALLY NEED TO.