Friday, July 4, 2008

Jolly Shandy!

Fairprice won't sell me Jolly Shandy!


Hey Jude.
That song keeps Ringing in my head. Anw, I was late for school today because I wanted to sleep somemore, and I could, because my dad forgot to set his alarm. But Bebe kept meowing! Nvm, I still love him. So i took my time to prepare for school since I was going to be late anyway.

Artclass: Mrs Teh didn't come, so a sub teacher came and we could do anything. I finish Math Ex.72 Then went to play the guitar with syahiran.


ChineseClass: Lots of trainee teacher came. It was kinda weird. I tidied the class a little before that. Had to be in the same group with Ziwei and Stef. It was okay. I had no idea what he was say half the time.


Recess: Drank Green tea. Talked. Look.


Emath: Mr Teo was pissed at me coz I didn't do the math test. The open book one. He asked me to not bother handing it up coz I was not interested. BUT I AM! I SWEAR!!! OMG!! DONT LOOK AT ME THAT WAY.. It was an honest mistake.


ChemClass: Lab, sat with richie. He said he wanted to DIY cube so I'm helping him get it from Kai.

I decided to just go home and not bother and detention and CCa. Walked till limband with firdaus. Oh, what a friend he is... -.- !!! I went to buy that cracker thing and progmergratnet(I forgot how to spell it) juice. I want to get Jolly Shandy too!! But THEY said i I UNDERAGE. COMMON!

'Originally an Irish drink. Promoted as non-alchoholic beer (less than 1% alcohol) with tinge of lemon.'

Get your facts right.

I'm going to meet Kai later. Zzzzzzzzz but I'm so tired! SOSOSOSOSO. Zzzzzzzzz.


_____________________________________


Edited, 19:21


I didn't meet up with kai today because I was too tired. But I'm still not asleep. Soon. I tried a fauxhawk just now.. Iand im seriously considering a mohawk. Maybe I'll cut it this oct when school's over.

I'll upload the pics taken at the home tmr, Meanwhile here's a picture of a gorgeous model with the haircut i want!