Saturday, July 5, 2008

Leng Zai. Leng Zai.

Michelle, Quiet and Nice?


Lol that's what 'lang zai' said about me. I agree with the nice part^^ lol but I am quiet some times.

Today was fun, but tiring as usual. I slept at 1am yesterday and I actually planned to wake up at 1pm. But Kai smsed me at 10:30am asking me to call. So I woke up and called. Guess what? They happen to be at lot 1. He gave me 45mins to get there. I took an hour. Hehe. Met Kai, Nicolette and Jie Han at Food junction. They were discussing about their project. I ate pepper lunch for lunch. lol. Then shopped at popular, bought some pens, they bought their project stuff. Those kids shouldn't be allowed in popular. Lol. Then Kai had to go to NDP rehasal, I followed nicolette and Jie han to Redhill to touch centre. We came to early so we went to stanley jr's house to slack. His mom cut us some fruits. How nice of her^^ But i was already very full after lunch and soya cheese puff. We played Wii at the touch centre! It was really fun, but my arms are hurting now. After that we had cell group. Then me, nicolette and 'Lang zai'(i forgot his name) and Jie han went for dinner at jurong east. It was nice. And lang zai is kinda funny, jie han too^^ Had Ebi set. Came home. I have to go to church tomorrow, even if i don't want to. I'm obliged to.... But, I still like the co.
And I decided what to get for my brothr on his birthday(which is 3 days apart from mine), a psp with a KOF game. I think he might like the white, since I'm always the one picking black stuff^^


Here are the picture taken at the elderly home on thursday, as promised :)