I absolutely Love people!:)
My computer was too slow for me to blog last night. I think there's a virus. Anw, Yesterday was very fun! Church was great! Although I'll never become a christian again, the pastor talked about self-conscienceness. Something I wished I didn't have. The pastor was very entertianing! For this reason, I will decide to continue to go to church. The people there are very nice too. The church name is FCBC btw. Faith community baptist church. Kai me and lots more of church and NDP peeps(namely, Jimmy, Shermaine, Jie Han, Sean, and some others i forgotten their names) went to catch a movie at cathay. Hancock. I thought the movie was great while watching it. But after that it seemed really stupid. Chalize Theron was gorgeous in the movie btw. We went to Mac to chill and slack later. I had cappincino^^ Then went home. I took the train with Jie han^^
Well, today I had actually planned to go out with firdaus and syahiran, but firdaus couldn't make it soo.. I'm actually glad I didn't go out today, I got to clean my room and complete most of my homework. I am contented. :)
Cheerios**