Thursday, July 17, 2008

Every me and every you

Every Me and Every You

Crave your name onto my arm
Instead of stessed I lie here Charmed
Cause there is nothing left to do.

I was suppose to meet up with syah today to go to the gym, but I was so tired. So I fell asleep. Aha, I wonder if he went. I'm going again with charmaine this Saturday. I'm going to be like a Personal Trainer, LOL! Anw, School was pretty much a drag today. Same old boring boring. During recess the girls made fun of my ability to speak chinois. Heh. During math I told Mr teo firdaus called me a Bitch. Lol. He looked at him in a funny way. ahahaha. Walked home with Sharon, saw Syah on the way home. Sharon said he smelled like smoke. Go figure. I'm like whatever. Common Test will come soon, but I'm taking it pretty slack. I don't know why. I got no motivation. And I'm always so tired. Howhow?!?

FYI: Placebo is aweome!