Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Saving Myself

Hypocritical Bitch. It's okay. I'm not perfect neither. shit advice huh.

I think i drank to much cough medicine yesterday, to sleep, that's why I couldn't wake up. Well, I was sick in the morning that's why I came to school at 11:05am. I was still tired. Muscles were aching cause of gyming yesterday. School was pretty much boring till Amath. I don't know why I enjoy the lessons so much. Prolly coz of the co. ^^ Awesomeness. Shanice, Sharon, WeiWei, Richie, Raj, oh and not forgetting jeremy. Funny Dude. Ohoh, andand, today when ms Leong was explaining the meaning of polynomials to us, she used binomial to explain it first. So she asked what is the meaning of Bi. I was like hahahahaha. I guess no one got the joke -.- Had Emath common test after school. It was alright, I'm not fretting about. It's like so whatever.

Damm! I really want to go for the SingFest concert! But like, the ticket costs $150! Puck it.... Awww, Travis and New found glory are playing!! -.- Oh btw, thanks a lot ya.