Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Glamourous

The Glamourous

Hella tiring today. I met my cousin, Munmit, In the morning today to pass him goggles he need for his school's swimming lessons. So I left a little early.
Social Studies was okay, but a little boring. Pen-sucking dude beside me. Erk.
Chinese, such a drag. Physics was so darn boring. I didn't bother to listen half the time. Maths was shit, i got 9/20 for the test. But thank goodness it won't be counted in.
but at least we were released from school early coz of the "O" Levels thing. Then went to the gym. Met syahiran there, he came 30mins after me. I saw Irwin, Thaqif, Pei Shan and some other girl. Left at 3pm. I wanted to eat, but I didn't have enough money so I went home. And Slept. Zzzz. I think might wanna sleep at 8:30 today. Hmm
Ohya. And now syahiran knows who that someone is. Heh. Just because I'm B*, doesn't mean I have to fall for everyone under the sun. Like common!

I shouldn't care. You are crazy.
Cheerios.* *