Strange, but not a stranger
Yesterday, I went to all different corners of singapore. First Jurong East, Teneh Merah, Toa Payoh. I was exhuasted when i got back.
Okay. Firstly, I met up with Firdaus at CDC to study. He was late by like erm, an hour? So I read a buddhist book outside. When he came, I saw Sharon Shanice and Weiwei! Lol. HEY! Then we got it can he did a little homework and chatted. We waited for Syahiran. So went Syahiran came, we went to Jurong East Library. We didn't study but i ate the fries and wedges firdaus paid for. Heh. Then syah had to go.
So i decided to meet kai to collect the cube stickers. Kai asked if I wanted to join the Cluster for dinner, but I couldn't but i really wish I could. I went to Braddell right after that to meet Stuart. I have to say, the ceremony was a little perculiar. And my back was hurting because i'm not used to sitting up straight. Luckily they sent me home. I got i home at about 10:30+ Bathe and slept. Zzzzz
Today I was so Friggin tired in the morning that i slept during English lesson. PE was friggin' awesome! Like So fun can! I'm so tired now. I just met mitch to pass her the money btw. I had to wake up from my afternoon sleep for that. Dam. Mark, get well soon^^