Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stoic again? Erm...

Two nights ago, a strange soft knocking was coming from my door 2am in the morning. It wasn't the loud usual BANGBANG. The knock was so soft and so long that it managed to wake me up. I was kinda scared and kinda pissed. Then i shouted 'WHAT?!' hehe. 'wake up i got something to tell you'. It was my brother. His voice scared the shit out of me. I mean, he sounded so worried. I opened the door. Zzzz. It was about my dad's bag. My brother says he has to get a new one. I was like huh. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, Jurong East Library, to do my homework and some research. I left home at about 1.30pm. Firdaus and Syahiran was suppose to join me but they couldn't make it. I went to woodland library first. But every table and every corner there was people. It was frustrating. So i decided to go to Jurong East. I got to the library, I realised I didn't have any foolscape paper. I went for lunch first.

I ate at the food court at Jurong entertainment centre. While waiting for my food, a bunch of people in trybe shirt came. Then I saw Jie han and shawn. Yay, at least I have people to have lunch with. I met steven jr too. Lol and Rafi! After that, I went to popular to get my stuff, 2 foolscapes. One with for homework. The other yellow for notes.

At the library I did math at the second floor first. Then I went down to the cafe for coffee, I went back to the second level after math to do some research on religions. I had actually wanted to read a little about homosexuality and satanism too. But I could find any. I think they banned them or something, typically singapore. I had to say, It was very interesting. I read up on Islam, Christianity and Buddhism. I didn't enjoy all the books I browsed through about religions, most came for a negative, judgemental, atheist point of view.There was a particular book that stood out. I think the title was 'Explaination of God In a taxi Ride' by Paul Rudon. Short, Sweet and funny.

I spent more that 4 hours at the library. I might be going there tomorrow again, if only syah wants to. Ahem. Tmr I'll be participating i some kind of buddhist ceremony. Recieving tao I think.


Cheerios:)**