I am SO disgusted with this sticky situation.
Today was a long long day. 2 periods of physics was boring as hell. English was a little better but i thought i did terribly for the test. It's like so whatever. I didn't see her today. I just love math lessons! I don't know why everyone else hates it. It's not boring at all. Ocasionally there will be free chocolates, though i'm not fond of them. I'm also so exciting with the Social Studies project. I know, I'm strange, like math, english and social studies. I just get to talk a lot during this lessons. Chinese was a drag. But I was paying attention half the time. Sometimes, when I listen and concentrate too much during chinese lessons, my head will hurt. The thing is, I have to translate what he is saying in my head, it gets tiring when is talking so fast and so long. We Left early because we were going to ngee ann poly. This was when the sticky started.
FYI: The chinese character drawn on my hand today was out of utter randomness. Its (fire),(Love),(back),(water),(me),(ru),(is),(you). It doesn't make any sense. Lol just all the chinese words i know. -.- GO VEGAN!
We were not suppose to left early. This is the truth as i remembered it: Some guys mention we had to go. Then people from the other chinese class came in. So Mr Choi suppose we really had to go. So he let us. I knew it wasn't time to left, but i didn't want to stay either.
Ngee Ann: It was really fun, I went with the business & engineering group. Dam, it bores me, so I think I want to take a course in phycology or social science. I saw Stozer there btw. Hehe, I was like taking to Shanice about how stozer was in this school, and then i turned around he was playing frisbee with taiyi. Woah. I got to hold a stick insect. I got to see 'the composing group' perform too. The first group was okay, they played one of the calling song's. I really would jump and dance around if i could. The singer was pre handsome too. Travelling back in the bus was even more fun! I got to crap lots and lots of nonsense, thankfully, shanice was kind enough to crap along. Hehe.
When we got back to school. Ms Vanitha and Mr Lim questioned us about leaving early for chinese class. In my opinion, this was blown out of proportion. I got even worst when we were at the staff room. Luckily I get need to talk to any teachers. I heard it got pre dramatic in sebas and the teacher in the staff room. I think mr choi's going to be angry at us tomorrow. Just talking about it disgustes me. I'm not allowed to speak of it tomorrow. Which is a blessing.
Au Revoir.