Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's in my head


It's like so whatever. I really should get over it. B.I.T.C.H. Firdaus is so right...


Anw, I hope i'll do well for tmr's english test. I planned to rewrite the storyline of 'View from the top'. Awesome movie. That movie made me want to be a pilot. Bitterness is killing me... I'm so superficial. READ. Today was actually quite nice at school, esp during Amath. Got to blurt out lotsa lotsa nonsense. ^^ I totally flunked geog test. 'Wind, Current. Time.' Lol, I wonder what will msZarinah's reaction be. hehe. I'm taking the whole studying thing easy now before I stress myself too hard like the last time. Grr.. This sucks.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Cheerios** -.-

______________________


Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want

You're so fucking special

I wish I was special

______________________


Dam, I'm listening to Nirvana right now. They are friggin' awesome. It's a pity kurt commited suicide.