Homophobia Is So Gay
Hurray! I'm officially in ME's Photography club, since yesterday! Awesomeness! Mdm Rose told me she selected me to enter the videography contest hurray!! I'm doing on homophobia. A touchy subject. I have to get the prototype done by friday! Like zomg! I'm going to do my best. Ohoh, any today, I went on photographer's duty for the first time. I had to film the NDP rehasal. I was on the main floor so I was actually in the centre with Uniform groups all around me. I felt a little 'Extra' but I was just doing my job. I have to start the editing next monday. Dammit, its gonna be a busy week. Lunch with Ada and Weiwei yesterday was good too. I saw mariz^^
And I owe people lots of money. WeiWei=$4.30 Syah=$5 Bro=$100+(I broke two of his glasses), Mom=$300(borrowed money for drumset and other stuff).
Mymy. I'll return the two dudes on monday. For my mom and bro, maybe until I get my arss to the bank.
After the NDP rehasal, I went home, I realised I forgotten to bring my key with me. My mom and bro sleeps like pigs. So I went to my aunt's house. Had breadfast, Lunch and dinner there. Went free running(Le Parkour) with munmit! Awesomeness! really fun but tiring. After that, we played around with our hair again. hmm, I don't know what to cut now, Agyness Deyn, Munmit, Or Mohawk(Naima Mora). Maybe a condination of all! ahahaha!!!
Now, that's hot: Agyness Deyn. Love her (Hair), I meant.