Run baby, Run.
It's a song by garbage, but it refers to Charmaine too.
Ahh!! Just came back from a run with charmaine and the guys today! Awesomeness!
I came to school late today because I was sick in the morning but my mom forced me to come to school. I'm actually happy I came today. I came at the end of 2 periods of physics! Yes! must have been boring stuff. Then we had english test, I wrote about losing my husband when I got into a car accident while driving. I didn't prepare for it, so I don't expect to pass. We learnt sin law today for Emath. I didn't really get it coz I was making fun of firdaus too much. Ahahaha. Don't take it too personally man. But thankfully msVanitha explained it to me later at self-study. After boringboring CE(character education), me and the clique(Sharon,Shanice,WeiWei, Charmaine + Firdaus) went to buy instant food at the minimart. Shandy Jolly Yumm.. Firdaus hates it. When we came back to school, I saw the cat sleeping at the stairway! She's adorable! Then I realised she was pregnant. Better not touch. Self-Study sat with Selina. She like dam funny can! And sharon indirectly called me a boy!!! HHEH! Then Weiwei and somemore other peeps went to doodle on the board about Charmaine attempting to lose wait. OH, and i Can actually write chinese!
We changed and ran around the school twice. Irfan, Syahwan, Riduan, Sharon, WeiWei, Me, Deryck ran with Charmaine, for support. Aha!! Good job maine!