ANDY WARHOL IS MY HERO
Well, not really. I just like the sentence, though I do love some of his artworks. I wrote that on my hand today, for fun, laughter, peace and joy. -.-
SS was hilarious coz some of the guys were presenting the topic on "cause of conflict in northern ireland". The slide were pre. lame. During PE I got to rescue a cat! We went to the hall then I saw this cat. Mr Teo was stomping his feet and shooing it way. Then I was like, aww so cute. So he asked me to bring it down. When I went down, I saw Mr Lao, and the VP. They told me to bring it to the security guard. The kitten attempted to bite and scratch, but it he was weak. I'm not afraid of cats. I love them! I have a Black and gorgeous one btw. Then I annoyed Sharon by playing badminton with her. Lol. Blah Blah Blah. I shouted the F word pre. loudly during amath today. Weiwei tickled me! Like its not my fault. Ms leong was like starring at me fiercely. Scary. I wasted the whole time at self-study today. I had no mood. Came home. Napped till 8. I'm going to prepare for english test a little later, though I'm getting really tired. What's new...