HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDIS!
Yoohoo, my cousin's birthday today. He turns 17 today.
School was pre. tiring as usual. but at least I completed math and SS during self-study. Social studies was Sri Lanka(pointless). Geog was a drag. Physics was boring. Math was unentertaining. Oh and my attempt for silence wasn't sucessful. I mean, I was quite for until recess. I annoyed the shit of the clique. Heh. Oh and I'm really disappointed. I didn't mean to humiliate you(not you firdaus). I hope tmr will go down better. I really believe in you.
Dinner at my Aunt's place coz it was Amandis birthday. There was lots of chicken. so I didn't eat much except for pizza and mashed potatos. I didn't even eat the durian coz I was afraid my breath would stink. All in All, i had such an awesome time with my cousins today. I haven't seen them in a pretty long time and It was nice catching up. And I'm going to help Munmit buck up on his studies!! MUST MUST! Btw, Hi munmit. he found my blog when he googled his own name. -.- OH and we did fawkhawks! Awesomeness!!
Second Family: Alwin, Ah-Yi,Amandis,Uncle nick, Manji, Munmit



