Monday, July 21, 2008

wrong dose of cough medicine

Wrong Dose of Cough Medicine

Oh my god. I just found out something today. Dam, eating disorders are terrible stuff. I hope she gets well soon. I feel so helpless. There's nothing I can possibly do.

Yesterday, I went to meet firdaus in to morning to head to JE Library. Syah woke up late. How typical of him. I had the concentration span of like 2 seconds. It was probably the coffee I had at the cafe. I tried studying for my chemistry test today. Soon after I got bored so I started looking for Johnny Depp's name in film books. Hehe:P Then I told Firdaus I had to go, so we went to the self-help section at the second level. Aha! I think he should have just read all the books there. He will be a so much wiser person if he did. Opps.

The train journey to Expo was a horrible one! Like Grr! The Philipina maid and the bangala couple was like cuddling beside me and pushing me!! And my shoulders were hurting and I had to still carry my heavy bag. I listen to music through my phone, then by the time I reach Tenah Merah, I realise the "Low Battery" Sign. I was like. Oh nooo.

I reach the church at 1:30 sharp. They were kind enough to wait for me. The sermon, honestly, was really boring. I thought I was a "multi-Level marketing" talk. Luckily it was short. Hip Hip! By cell group was really long, and my shoulders were still aching. Argh

I went to CCK library and Bukit Panjang library before heading home. I was looking for the book 'Teens & Gay Issues'. Oh please, It's not for me. It's for the research I'm doing for the videography project. I'm focusing on Homophobia. Boon Ping will be in the same group as me. I saw Lynn twice, caught up a little, ex-netball senior. aha, she still remembers me^^

I then had to attend to my grand uncle's funeral. I didn't think I would be sad, but I was. I feel really sorry for his children. We ate at little india for dinner! Yay. I love north indian vegetarian food! We came home pre. late. I went to sleep as fast as possibly. I even took cough medicine cause I was afraid I couldn't sleep. That turned out to be a bad decision.

I was, delirious, numb and a little crazy today. During English and Physics, I told the teacher I was not feeling well so they let me lie my head on the table. PE was fun, badminton with Weiwei. Then recess, we went to change at the classroom block. I had my chance. And I backed out. I was like 'Omg-ing' to firdaus. and he was like ignoring me! Pfft! Mrs Teh didn't come to I went to talk to the school's counsellour to kill time and to catch up. Life's getting better. But I've got no motivation. Chemistry test sucked. I did horribly. and after the test, the boys were making fun of me when I answered Mr. Kaht wrongly. Lol. Mr. Kaht was like laughing at me too! I mean like, what's the diff between aqueous and liquid. Zzz. I went really crazy during A maths. Lol. Then there was self-study. I had another chance! F. it. I backed out again. went home with Amalynna. Then feel asleep immedially after i reached home. I was so so so tired.

Anw, I really hope she is happy and gets well. Oh, and I really really missed talking to Hugo and Daniel. Aww, hope the dudes are fine. :) I plan to take a 'vow of silence' tomorrow because I thinking I'm talking too much. Lol. We'll see, it'll be hard for me ey?
Au Revoir.