Monday, July 28, 2008

RUNNY NOSE/.
Well, today I went to school having a Running Nose, I thought it was going to go away, so i went to school. My parents and brother aren't going to let me skip school another day anyway. It got worst and worst until after playing floorball during. Water was literally dripping down my nose. Eww I know. I had to go through 5 packs of tissue paper. My eye starting tearing, then hurting. Then my head. Zzzz. So I went home. I called my mom, she was awake suprisingly and fortunately. She came and fetch me. Yay. I slept till 2.40++. Running nose didn't go away. Bitch. Anyway, so I went to the doctor at 7. Doc gave me lotsa pills and meds(just like the last time). For the 'depression' thing too, he says I am getting better but not totally normal yet. My Pulse rate used to be 100++ a minute. now its 90. Ok. I wished I didn't need to go to school tomorrow, but I really need to! I have to help Noor with editng the NDP recording. And I have to continue to edit and help Firdaus with the SS project. The presentation is on Wednesday. Big fuck. I didn't go down the way I wanted it to.