Lalalalala
Just finish completing the SS presentation, and I'm so tired right now. I'm waiting for the clothes in the Dryer to hurry drying. Today I came to school late(again), because I really wasn't feeling well, I was pretty much stoned. If it wasn't for that NDP editing thing, I really wouldn't have came at all. In the end, we didn't even do any editing because Noor couldn't get the computer to read the discs and tapes. So tomorrow he's gonna get some seniors to guild us. Waste of my time. Zzz. I didn't even stay back for self-study today because by the time school ended, I felt Fucking-Stoned and tired. Excuse my french. Haven't done my Geog revision, and my math homework. And I could really care less. I'll just roll with it, I've got to more energy to worry or care. I won't be studying too hard for my common test either. Who cares.. It's so Whatever. I'll start studying seriously and consistently next term, when I get my body clock adjusted to 'normal'.
Time to take my meds.
Ciao