Wednesday, July 30, 2008

what's new? tired

What's new? Tired?

Tired Tired. I slept at 3+am yesterday. Tired!! I don't want to stay back for self-study anymore. Why? Because I'm extremely tired after school and my brain is not in the 'mood' to revise. I just did my E math Hw. Well, most of it anyway. I'm too tired to continue to finish it. I can't even think straight. Did I mention school was so tiring to day!?!?!

Anyway, the presentation went well, got good praises from Mr. Yeo. Got lectured by Mr Teo during Emath because I didn't hand in my homework again. That man is seriously expecting too much me. Awww.. I love math! I LOVE MATHS. okay, michelle, just keep telling yourself that and you'll be fine. So much for school.

I just love my pen pals. They are awesome really. It really makes me wonder who were they too me in my last life. We have so much in common.

I really sympatise with Noor. He is the vice-president of the photography club, and he has no idea how to do anything. Hopefully the seniors will be free tomorrow. Or else. He's gonna be in big trouble.. Me? no, I'm new, my responsibilities and obligations a subjected to myself. Aha. I love this CCA btw. OH dammm!!! GOt only 2 more days to do that homo thing!!!! FUCK. TMRTMRTMR. Alright, we'll see how.