Saturday, August 16, 2008

AWESOME PARTY YALL!
WOah. Fun yet tiring day. It's awesome.


Firstly it started out with me waking up 10+am in the morning. Rushed down to mac to get my Hotcakes meal with Cappicinno. Filling. Did nothing much other than chatting(interesting conversation with Joel). Music. Guitar. Tv. The usual. Then as soon as I knew it, it was 3.20pm. Walked to Amalynna house for the party. Called Charmaine like 2 times to get the address. Heh. When I came, Renee, Selina and Sze Yun were the only classmates there. Amalynna's home is gorgeous btw. I was punctual. Yay me. We played police and theif and Truth or dare. Dare for me: Introduce myself to Amalynna's dad. Piece of cake. Truth question: The first boy i ever like. Anw: JQ. I'm so over him FYI! Then The clique came and we started eat. I love the prawns! Then the boys started to pour in. We played Truth or dare soon after. Amalynna picked Reagan. Reagan picked Michael. And Michael Picked me. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE. Truth. They came up with really stupid questions. Left at 6pm because I had to go to Toa Payoh for the Tao Class lecture.


The Tao Class was erm. Okay. Listening to Mandarin makes my head spin. But It was a pleasure catching up with Stuart and I got to meet his Mother. A wonderful wise lady.


Hmm. So now. I have firmly decided. I want to Improve my chinese. Sincerely. I really do. Slowly but surely. I'm gonna start with K2 standard first and work my way up. I can do it myself. Thanks Joseph(gwee).


Tmr plans: Hanging out with Firdaus and maybe Syah is coming too, at JE library till 11.30. Then head to expo for church. No, I'm not a christian. But It's one of the cell members birthday. Eunice.




MAINE


SIR LENA


RENEE

SZE YUN

KHALISAH

NASSY

OH NASSY! YOU BLOCKED HER FACE WITH YOUR FAT FINGER(ILOOKSPASTICHERE)

OKAY, I had to bend down for this picture since the shortys decided to stand behind. So unglam.

^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

AHAHA! GOTCHA!!