God Bless:)
Ah. Well, haven't been blogging lately because I'm either to tired or busy.
Got back all of the results except for english and Amath. I passed all of them if you don't count MT. Average Grades.
Went to the Tao Centre with Sister Eilene, Stuart spiritual teacher. She requests me not to call her 'aunty'. Lol. I can't help it, i never call anyone 'Jie' or 'Kor' except for my brother of course. It was interesting. I got to visit the Buddhist temple get beside it too. Its at paya lebar btw. We ate delicious vegetarian food near by after that. :) Talked on about the existence of 'God'. I find the idea hard to grasp. Je ne comprends pas. Really really. Someone please help me understand.
I really do need to work on my humility. I mean, know me for 2 days, you can probably tell I have a pride issue. I've always been like that. I love what I have, what I am and what I can achieve. In other words, frankly, I think highly of myself. I'm going to try to humble myself down. After all, the divine that is in me is just the same as the divine that is in you.
Nameste :)