Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Baptism Lovelies!

Lovely. Got the class tee today and it says "HELLE" on the back of my tee. Awesome. It's a short of micHELLE. Heh. Well anyway, I was late for school today, 3 periods of lessons and 1 period of assembly. Then met up with Noor he taught me basic functions and controls of a canon350D. Left school at 1.20pm and headed straight for Tampines to meet up with Kai. Brought 2 lovely cross necklaces for the Cell to gift Jamie and Nicolette. They got baptisted today! Yay for them. *clapclap* ^^ hungout at Trybe office for awhile... Then went to FCBC centre at Bt Merah by Tim's car.

The baptism service was awesome. Lots of love to the girls. <3>

Geezz i still owe mindy her bass amp. No time to return. I got back like 11.30pm today. Oh dam... I've been going out so often nowadays, its frustrating and so tiring. But i enjoy it too. but i need to rest! Tmr, meeting Renee to do one of the shapes for Math. Hopefully I can get to complete my Math and english hw by tmr too coz Sunday will be even busier. Meeting Syah and Fir on sunday morning then i have to rush to Expo for some meeting for D-crew. Then school the next day! Gosh! Luckily its the last week of school next week but the EYEs are coming!!!!!! GRRRRRRR. That's alright. Time is infinate.

Cheerios Amigos :D <3