Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a silly quiz. I'm not following rule D. Pfft..

______________________________________________________________

Rules:

a) Be honest.

b) Use initials for people's names if you are a privacy freak.

c) Ask at least one person you want to do this quiz.

d) QUESTIONS ARE ALL 100% ORIGINAL. Do not at any point in time derive that the following questions are made out of song lyrics.

1. Who do you wish for on a falling star?

P

2. Who is the first person that comes to mind when asked who made you smile even just for a while?

P

3. How long did you take to realize what he/she just realize that you guys are perfect for each other?

...

4. Are you looking for labels or are you looking for love?

Both.

5. Who got you begging for mercy?

Nah uh

6. Who keeps getting your name wrong?

People usually get my name right unless its on purpose.

7. Who is your first teenage love affair?

Hmm..

8. Did anyone try to make you go to rehab?

No. I like that song though. Heh!

9. Have you ever thought of what 'mmm' means in the lyric "I just...mmm.."?

An expression of satisafaction?

10. Have you thought you were a fool for someone?

Ya, B, A

11. Do you think that nobody remembers you, or how to say your name?

Nah

12. Have you ever thought about you and your better half, setting in a honeymoon?

Honeymoon? hmmm I never thought about that.

13. Have you ever thought about the moon being bright cold silver, at night alone in the room?

Sweett.... but no..

14. Have you ever needed a little more luck than a little bit?

I am not a fond believer of 'Luck'

15. Does it happen that every time you get stuck the words won't fit?

Sometimes..

16. Does it happen every time that you try to say something you get tongue tied?

Nope..

17. Who is always a part of you?

You.

18. Who do you think is part of you indefinitely?

You

19. When you're with the love of your life, do you make every second count?

Time is running out. Sure..

20. How many almost lovers do you have?

I didn't count

21. Do you have nights where you feel its the night you fall for someone all over again?

The script?

22. Who has got you tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumbling?

P! I love this song! Fergie!

23. Know anyone with apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur?

Shawty got lowlowlowlow.....

24. Did it seem everlasting that someone will always be yours?

No.

25. Did you let someone fly cos he/she wanted to be free?

Suree...

26. Have you tried to be chilled but someone was so hot that you melted?

P. I'm yours

27. Do you want a pretty face or a beautiful soul?

Both. But if i had to choose, beautiful soul.

28. Who have you wanted to kiss underneath the stars?

It wouldn't have mattered where really...

29. Have you tried to say goodbye and you really choked?

Nah

30. Do you think you can save the world in 4 minutes?

Madonna's worst song to date. I still love her^^

31. Do you think Justin Timberlake is hot?

Kinda. Not as hot as Johnny Depp!

32. Have someone ever touched your body, throw you on the floor, wrestle you around, play with you some more?

Lol, what a song....

33. Have you done three cheers for being together for five years?

that's silly

34. Have you ever shake it like a pom pom?

This is funny.

35. What exactly do you get when you let your heart win?

Win

36. Do you think someone's body is a wonderland?

Hell yes and thank god for John Mayer -.-

37. Do you think you're not alone, that there is more to this, that you can make it, you will live to tell?

I'm never alone.

38. Do you think you were born just to tell someone you love him/her?

No.

39. Do you think you can ever make it on your own if your better half leave you tonight?Definitely.

40. For who will you?

Will what? I'll do anything.