Friends are still priority
Heyho... Woke up 2pm today. I was very tired, slept at 5am last night. Met up with Firdaus and Syah at the CC to do the math shapes. It was raining like hell so we later decided to go into the badminton hall, the stage. It was quite fun. I got really bored after doing the Cuboid. So then we decided to head to JE library. Had coke and stole firdaus fries. HEh. I never intended to buy any. We headed up to Vergingallteens. 1 empty table. Yay. I read some books while they did their math. I didn't bring mine. Couldn't bother. Then I got bored so we decided to get dinner. Ended up at LongJohn. OMG. So filling. Pfftt. Came home around 8. zzzzzthe l word is fucking hot, gosh. Shane is such a fucker. Literally.

LOL!! I JUST HAD TO POST THIS. TWAT FACE. HAHAHAHA
WOAH. I'm chewing gum :/
For Mr. Teo to see.
Bubbles :D
I have really boyish feet. Hmmm.. Its just the flops. :P