Thursday, September 11, 2008

It is always nice to see you :)


I drank a bottle of coke in the morning so hopefully I could stay awake, I guess it worked coz I didn't sleep one bit during school hours.
First time in a long time, I'm just glad you are well. Awww.... I went home early from school today. I left just before Chinese. I swear. It wasn't intentional. Dad came to pick me up. Ate lunch at limbang. I reached home and went to bed immediately. I was so tired. He woke me up and 6+ coz he said I can't sleep too long. I totally forgot about the movie screening. Even if I had remembered, I wouldn't have the time to go.

I feel horrible about it. Met Mitch, gosh, I didn't notice at first but you looked really wore out. I went to westmall later to get dinner for me, and the peeps. I got subway for myself and mosburger for dad. Some tomyam soup noddle for my brother. I went to the doctor later. He continued Apo-fluoxetine on be can gave me a new drug, Lexotan, because he said it's get worst because I can't sleep. So now I'm taking 3 drugs daily, including the ferrous gluconate co(iron) for being iron deficient. I'm going to sleep. Bye.