Chinese was up next. I didn't really pay any attention, I just did the Amath worksheet mrTan(chem) gave me. I had laksa for recess again. Gosh. Weiwei, Charmaine, Shanice and the Fir didn't stay in the canteen. Thanks to Ada and Sharon I wasn't alone. Emath next, we went through worksheets, I sat with Khalisah because my original position was too goddamn stuffy.
After school, I did math homework that I owed and 2 physics test. Easy. Went home slept.
Went to meet up with the cell later for mid-autumm after that. I was like 50mins late. I met them at Food republic at Vivo, everyone was finishing their Dinner already. I wasn't sure if I had time to eat, but they gave me a go-ahead anyway. The table they sat at was exactly the same table I had sat only 2 times I've ate at FR in Vivo. What are the odds? I had fried prawn mee, without prawns. We then headed to the Carribean, some condo at harborfront. There were about 40+ peeps in total. The pools were gorgeous! Esp. under the dark sky. Wow. Really nice condo. We played with latterns, made new friends, took pictures. I attempted to get on to a boat that was in the river, ate too much mooncakes. Hah. I was so fun! I got home at 11.40pm
I'm going to sleep soon. Keith is going to enter the army tmr! But I won't be sending him off, awww, I had to start preparing for revision, and I've been going out too often lately. I'm celebrating Mid-autumm 3 days in a row! Today with the cell and church peeps, tmr with the tao peeps, sunday with my family and aunty and cousins! I'm so excited. I love get togethers! :D
CHEERIOUSSSS AMIGGOSSS
Huimin Birthday surprise!

Lanterns are like, FUN!! YAY!!
Facing the River, awww how romantic -.-
PlAyInG iN tHe ToIlEt!! Girlss...
