Monday, September 15, 2008

Beautiful ones



Check it out, changed skin.

You all know Black is the colour of my heart *chuckle* XD but black/dark blogs are real hard to read. Out of kindness and compassion, I have decided not to strain your eyes.
~Right -_-

I'd spent most of the time in school today in the sick bay. I actually came to school, for those of you blind enough not to noticed. I actually arrived earlier than sebastian(who was the first person to see me in school). My stomach started to hurt a lot when I was heading up to class. I knew it was gonna be bad so might as well save me the trouble of disturbing the class, teacher and myself. Thankfully the school counsellour was there. I puked a whole lot. It was disgusting, but I felt a little better after puking.

Ow, my tummy still kinda hurts. I don't know what the cause of it is.
Mabye:
-the iron pills?
-food poisoning?
-gastric?

I have no idea. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow! But, of course, I'm still going to school. I have to learn to be responsible and discipline, just like my brother said in his long lecture before I went to school today. I drag, but I understood. I'm suppose to be "better" than him. Gosh.