Happy Birthday to Me:D
Well, not really, It's not my birthday yet(*hint*hint* its on the 3rd :P). But the church peeps celebrate my birthday today. It was awwwwweeeeesssssooooommmmmmmeeeeee!
The day start out with me waking up at 10.30am. I actually set the Alarm t 10am but I kept snoozing it because I was Sosososo Tired. Then I had a dilema deciding what to wear. Gosh. So I decided to wear all Black. It's the colour of my heart *chuckles* xD Thankfully Mirabel(cell leader) was caught up with something else so she was late. More time for me. Took 302 to CCK mrt. I saw Mabel there! I didn't know it was her even when she was standing right next to me, until she said Hi. Lol lol.
I bought Pie Kia before Mirabel arrived. Headed to expo. I stood all the way. Talktalk chatchat. Met up with the rest of the cell at hall 9 cafe before the sermon and ate. Then Puay Hong Msged. He wanted to meet Kai, but I totally forgotten about him(PH) gosh. Sorry dude. The headed into the hall. The pastor speaking was actually a video. I had like no idea! I was like, where is he? I can't see him. Luckily I didn't know, or I would have no interest at all listening to a video talk. Ahahaha.... But something he talked about stood out, the 'making peace with those whom have harmed you' part. Immedially reminded me of Mstoh. For those who know the story, Good. To those who want to know, ask me.
How should I feel about such a person? Pity? Hatred? Indifference? Sorry? It's really hard to decide. But if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have got to change classes(no offence to 3H, but coming to this class changed my life). I wouldn't thank her for that neither. Nevermind about this.
Anw, at Cell group, we discussed about the sermon and stuff then this super super cute guy came to join us, Cerwin! Then we headed to little india have Indian vegetarian food for my birthday Celebration. There were a lot of indians. Like a lot a lot. Like a different country man! We walked around a bit a found his cute little decent restuarant called 'Chella'. Chris, Shawn, CaiTing, Cerwin, Mirabel, Nicolette, Meiqi, Kai and Jamie were there.
I ordered too much food that I couldn't finish. The serving was so Big! I was trying my best to stuff myself so I wouldn't waste food, until i really couldn't take it. Okay, so then after everyone finished their food, we took some pictures, then nicolette and some other peeps when to talk to the staffs or something. I was so full, I couldn't really bother where they were. Then suddenly, behind me nicolette and Jamie(I think) was walking towards me with cupcakes and candles. GOSH. I was so embarrassed! I didn't know what to say. They sang the birthday song in english, chinese and may the good lord bless you dam loudly. I almost cried! I really could have!! I swear, but I tried my best to hold the tears in. They gave me Gladiator sandals as a present. haha I already knew. Everyone said their well wishes to me, I really appreciate it.
Kai suggested to catch a movie after that. 'Death race' Mirabel, meiqi, Shawn and Jamie couldn't make it. So it was the rest of us. We went to plaza Singapura. reached there like 8.20pm. But the movie was 9.05pm. So we went to yamaha! I didn't even buy the drum sticks there though.
Well, The movie was okay. Boring plot. Unrealistic. Too Chessy. But it was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed myself. Coffee at Mac cafe after that. Cappuccino again ^^ Caiting went of early, she couldn't join us. I was the only drinking coffee. -.- Went off after that. Cerwin asked if I wanted his dad to send me home too. I was like, yay, no more long mrt rides. We got to chat a bit. He's a very nice guy. Very nice to talk to too. And he looks like Kip pardue! ahahah! He's dads car was very comfortable too. HEH. xD BMW wooot. I watched Channel 5 in his car. Lol
Ah, all in all, I had a blast today. And I'm so sleepy now!
:D Cheerios all my amigos! :D