Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Let's get Mental!

It has been simply awesome these few days! On Monday I went to far east with my cousin! Birthday shopping heh! It was cool. I never been out with him like this before. We went to subway twice coz we are so hungry! heh! I brought another pair of gladiator sandals and a tee and some bones. Nothing much.

Yesterday, there was a class outing. I woke up at 8am! I had 2 hrs of sleep! We went to sentosa. Met up with Syah, Richie, Winston, Wayne and Weiwei at CCK mrt. We played frisbee, volleyball and soccer. Winston kicked my leg a few times and now, I have to live with bruises on my 15th birthday. Tootsie. -.- Ada came too! but shanice couldn't make it. For dinner, I actually wanted to eat subway again. But, they didn't want to. Whatever. That's the trouble with going out with a large group of people. This one cannot, that one cannot. Whatever dude. We ended up eating at food republic. I had fried prawn noodles. We took bus 188 back. Gosh, i swear, thats the long bus ride I ever had. Got back around 10+ I went to my cousins house first to collect my phone which I left with munmit the day before.

Yes, and i like to thank everyone for their wonderful and lovely well wishes and blessing for my birthday! Namely, Shanice, Sharon, Charmaine, Jody, Nasuha, Mirabel, Nicolette, Jamie, Kai, Huimin, Joesph, The emmanuels(cousins). Thanks people! I love you all!

Group photo with the church peeps when they celebrated my birthday , Left to Right:
Cerwin, Jamie, Shawn, Mirabel, Mei Qi, Chris, Cai Ting, Kai, Me, Nicolette, Sher Minh.