THANKS EVERYONE!
I can't say it enough! I'm afraid it might sound corny but thanks!! Gosh! I'm like, 15 now?
Omg, I feel so old! Oh well, that's life. Went out for dinner with my parent, bro, aunty and cousins and their grandmother just now. We went to Taman Jurong to eat Zhi Cha. My brother celebrated his birthday with me since he said it was pointless for other people celebrating for him if he was broke. Grrr. Dinner was fine, had my favs, black pepper/chilli Crab! We went back to their place to cut the cake. I was insane in the car! Ahaha... I was kinda frustrated but hanging with my cuz is so much fun! Daddy brought the same cake as last year! like omg. Why? Anyway, we watch constantine and chatted. Alwin sent us home in his dad's car. Went home and watched the movie 'Green snake' with my brother. It's a chinese movie, with english subtitles of course. It had buddhist contacts, so I enjoyed it. Better than I thought it would be. But i seriously think it needs a remake because the effects are like. EWW. It was made in 1993. The art direction is good though.
Anw, I'm planning to go to Ikea tmr, to get curtains and bedsheets and whatever else I want! And my brother's laundry basket! Its bloody torn!
Au Revoir Amis! Merci beacoup!