Friday, September 5, 2008

Whatever makes you happy, whatever that you want

Woke up at 1 today. Uh, no, 2. Ate lunch then went to Ikea at Alexandra with daddy. Tea break first b4 shopping. Heh, dad's idea. I had their curry puff. It was kindaa Good. I saw Mindy there while eating! Lol. HII! Shopping with daddy alone is dangerous, especially went it at Ikea. Coz everything is like so cheap that we end up buying stuff we don't need and it will add up to a bomb. Lol. I didn't get to by my curtains so whatever. I brought lot of stuff for Bebe too! I think he likes the new bed. ^^ Ate at subway for dinner! Veggie Delight feels so healthy x) Cabbed back. 6++ I went home to nap, don't know why I was so tired. Woke up around 9pm then rushed to WestMall to catch a movie with Dad. Money no Enough 2. I like the movie. It's very Singaporean. And youngsters might actually learn something from watching a movie like that. I cried! Awwww... Oh ya. And i want to watch Bangkok Dangerous! OMG! YES PLEASE.

Plans 4 tmr: Study, Gym. Right... We'll see if that happens.