Chinese papers today! Gosh! But to be brutally honest, I really didn't care and I was too tired to care. I woke up 5.45am in the morning(actually setting my alarm at 5), because I was suppose to meet sharon at the bus stop at 6.40am but I was a few minutes too late so she took off. Still, it was the EARLIEST I ever been in school. Some of my lovely classmates and those from 3H help me out with understanding the letter writting formal. Thanks :)
During the paper I slept for most of the time. Paper 2, I barely read 10 words. I couldn't bother, I just filled in the blanks with numbers and words.
After school headed to westmall for subway with Fird, lawrence was with us until Lot 1. Saw the botak guys(PH,Sebas,Reagan,Gerald)there. Fird paid for my food so I own him like $6.10 now, and I think I borrowed money from him a couple of times before too. Wow. I can't remember.
When I got home, I swear, I was so Fucking tired. But I was suppose to meet up with Syah and Fird at the CC to study. At first we went to the stage at badminton hall, then we went to the hall at the 4th level. Studied Geog, Chem, Amaths. A bit of every thing. And played "Truth" once again.
Pictures:
LENA, Morning in parade square ^^
Studying!^^ -.-


I help arranged that untidy freak's worksheets for the whole year. GOSH
Train To subway, look somemoree _l_
Cat Attack!(not mine, it's Fird's hand and toes :P)