Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Maths!!!
Goddamn today was a hella tiring day. I slept at 2+am last night and had to stay in school till 6pm. Nothing much really happen except for geography, Firdaus managed to get featured on the error analysis for the class test(which I didn't take), some of the few naive, ignorant bastards were critising it out of jealous. GET OVER YOURSELVES. Adeline drew Sadako(The ring) today! O.o!
Math is driving me insane! I have to complete worksheet 7 by today of Mr Teo will give me that face tomorrow. And I have to complete the Ws on Remainder and factor theorem by today also so Mr Tan can go through it with me. And There's a Amath test on sine and cosine graphs.
Anyway, I'm kind of excited for the Art examination, though i haven't got clear ideas in my head yet, just rough ones. It's a self-portrait. I'm focusing on my interestes in Music and Religion and also representing myself as the rose among the thorns(domino harvey). I did some research on photographs today, I'm gonna ask nicolette if I can borrow johnny so I won't have to use copyrighted material.
tata