Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deevapali.

Took a cab down FCBC with Mirabel yesterday. Saw MsHo(Sec 1 bio teacher). Hah! She was playing the keyboards, I had no idea! Took notes during the sermon for the first time. I ate subway after sermon. "Michelle, you're a pig." Says Nic. Awww, I should totally control myself. Rushed down to Fish&Co. with Nic and Hakim for Shawn's birthday. The food and music there is awesome, though I wasn't really full after eating the premium platter. I'll blog the photos when I get the chance. When to Ben&Jerry's later, Kim treated yay.^^ Thanks fabulous. Unfortunately, there wasn't any live bands playing at that time. Went about Cathay for awhile, then I saw then guy in num with super cool full-bodied tats. Awesome. Me and Nic decided to write on the "TO DO" board outside. I wrote "Go Vegan" Yay. It's around the bottom, see if you can find it. O.o


So today, I woke up at 12:45. Kinda early... Ate bread fast and continued studying french. I was kinda tired so I went back to bed. Oh my god. I'm a pig. Whatever. I'm going to my aunt's place later to celebrate Deevapali. Wootsie, but not Indian costumes to go with it. Trieste :(.