I just realized how busy I'm gonna be for this holiday. Awww, no more late nights and booze(kidding, I don't drink). I'm suppose to go full on for the videography competitions, of which we are submitting two different videos. One of emergency preparedness and the other on homophobia. I'm going to have to wake way early in the morning. I should really find some time to visit the doctor, I'm always tired, I'm always feeling dizzy. It gets a little annoying.
Yesterday I went to the gym with Amalynna and Khalisah, It was their first time there. Saw Irfan, Deryck and Syazwan there, big shocker. On my way there I also so Sebastian. Their my classmates. Pushed my arms a little too much there, now there are hurting! I didn't run much, stitches. After, got changed and headed to Lot 1 with Irfan, Deryck and Syazwan for dinner, Amalynna and Khalisah went home. Saw the badminton girls training there on the way out, meaning I saw Weiwei too. We ate at Food Culture, had Yong tau foo. Then we went to hunt for some products to recommend to Irfan for his face. LOL, "Vanity, my favourite sin". Hangout at the library for a little while, those tootsies were like playing hide and seek with me. It's like so not funny -.- Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza with my Dad to have subway, YAY! Maybe I should get a job there! AHAHHA. Got home, fixed up my T.V. in my room, so now I have a T.V in my room Lol! Yea!
Anyway, I played basketball today. First time in a long time, I barely knew what I was doing. I played with my cousin and some school kids. Alwin drove us to YewTee to get lunch and sent me home, I'm so grateful the drives now, free rides. Maybe not. Videography was at 2pm, Noor told be it started at 2:30pm, so It isn't my fault I was late. Whatever. Took a train to TPY for tao class, cool. Now I'm waiting for my clothes to get dry in the dryer so I can go to sleep. ARGHH, Amaths IP tmr, dragdragdragdrag!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW