Studied french at Changi Airport with HuiMing. I paid $16, for 1 cappuccino and 2 pastries at TCC. I should totally learn how to manage my money. Erkk, I feel so guilty. Whatever.
WHO WANTS TO LEARN FRENCH?
It's like so lame, coz I can't really converse with anyone in french. Anyway, I plan to resume my intermediate classes f0r french this holis. Ohoh, and my current favourite bands now are The Dandy Warhols and Uh Huh Her. They are really good, check em out.
Yesterday, I went to watch ........
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3. Amazed? I didn't like it. But don't be discouraged to watch it because, most I what I do not enjoy, the majority seems to love. The movie was extremely cheesy and the theatre was effinginginging HOT. Err. I went with Amalynna, Khalisah they sisters and they neighbour, Izaty(ex-senior) was one of them, I really surprised she remembered. After that, rushed to JE to meet nic to go for cell together. Ate at this Indian fastfood placed called "Brandi" or something, I can't remember. The food was okay, nic took vids and pic with the lappys webcam, while I was eating. -.-
Cell was fun, lots of talk talk share share.