Thursday, October 23, 2008

There she goes, again.

Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right



Finally, I got my hands properly on a real computer. I just came from the gym and lunch with syah. I needed to lose weight, like oh my god.

Well, I'll start from last week. I didn't go to school for the entire of last week. I went to
tan tock seng hospital because Kai was undergoing his slip-disc OP. It went well I suppose, but I did a lot of waiting on that day, so ended up cam-whore with Nic with 4 phone cams and 1 DSLR. Sweeet.
On Thursday I went to have dinner at Bukit Gombak with Eileen, CiCai, Jia Yi at this vegetarian restaurant. They have excellent claypot rice. I when to have dinner with Mirabel at Tiong Baruh plaza on Friday, Japanese styled pasta, it was great too. I went to church on Sunday, the sermon was extraordinary. I just love brutal honesty.

Hm mm, so this monday I didn't go to school again. Fam reckons its my lack of discipline, I'm so glad so is so OVER. I didn't sleep on Monday either, I Guess I
thinking too much. I even took a sleeping Pill but I didn't sleep. I wanted to resolve the anger that was in me before I slept. So I ended up cleaning the kitchen when everyone else was sleeping. I wasn't going crazy, I was just thinking. But still, I went to school on Tuesday, to the shock of everyone else. School was pointless for the last two days I when.

My results were as expected, 2 A1s, 1 U. Not excellent, but still better than average.
Friends, they come and they go. I just have to move on. It wasn't even good while it lasted.
Anyway, contradictory to what I've mention in my previous post, life has been good to me. I'm slowly discovering what I want and how am I suppose to achieve it. I plan to focus on doing 3 things during the holidays, Exercise, Languages and Work. I also plan to volunteer some of my time.

It will be the last time I see P ever again. For the last time. I hope she is doing will because she seems to be getting unhealthy thin. Good luck and God bless.

It's gonna be bloody for me for the next few days. Weee...? I love being occupied.