TGIF? Well, yea I'm grateful, still anxious though, a little in a good way and a little in a bad way. Anyway, just got back from Chinatown with my cousin. Went to Annalakshmi(Indian vegetarian restaurant). The food was good as usual, the service was too. Except there were these two adult gossiping about work. It's so annoying, like grow up. There's gonna be this Indian festival on the 27 nov, I so wanna go! I'm so gonna go. After paying, decided to just walk around Chinatown for awhile. Chinatown is kinda boring, touters and angmohs. Some nice buildings though. Went back to Chinatown point to way for my mom to fetch us, while waiting, Munmit had subway. I didn't eat though.
Time in school was so tiring! Had to keep recording and recording shu hua's voice. Other than that didn't do much. I'm so tired.
Some man painting Chinese characters with his feet.
Subway "Eat fresh"
Subway "Eat fresh"