OMG. I can't believe there is a Subway at lot 1 now! OMGOMGOMG. HURRAY! Now, I think they should have a subway at limbang too! Omg! YES!
Super fun time shooting Shu hua and Quraisha for the pregnant scene today. Lol. Seriously. I'll upload the vids if I can get my hands on it. Hope everything goes well. Shot the dating scene this monday. Its was so tiring and I was super sad with my performance that day. But everyone did great that day, so I'm extremely grateful especially with Stuart presence. He had to tolerate a bunch of 15 year olds.
Tuesday, didn't do much at school, because I couldn't do much. Noor had the keys, had the tape. Wasted my time. I was so pissed at him even though it was his birthday. I hadn't been so pissed at someone for a long time. I did apologise for being a jerk though. I attended clay making class. Met Hazel for the first time there, Noor's crush. She's rather peculiar, I have nothing against peculiar people though. I mean, peculiar as in not in a lame way. He should lower his standards. Lol. He outed me, so I'm gonna bitch him back.
Though the main theme for project, the documentary, is homophobia, sub-theme being acts of kindness, I'm not for gay pride. Like seriously, why are gay people so proud? I've never heard of straight pride. -.-