Weeeeph! The first week days of the holidays have past and I'm just glad I didn't waste my time away, like what happened the last time. Though I barely did anything yesterday other than going to rail mall to have subway(again) and then visiting a tour agency with my Dad. And also, I have missed all three of 'A' Math I.P. this week, and Ms Leong called all three times, I only picked up the phone twice on her, but I found "'A'Math Lessons 3I Classroom" on a piece of paper on my desk. She called my Mom. I had a valid reason for not going today though, had to follow the drama team to film their play at Armenian St. It was really fun. My first time operating the Beta solely on my own. Their brought Duck/Chicken rice for lunch for all of us though. I gave all the meat to Noor, so I ate Rice, only rice and also 2 can of diet coke. After the first timing, we left because we already had 1 previous recording of the rehearsal, no need for and extra. Took 190 from City Hall at 4pm. Reach the interchange at 5pm. Saw Ritchie, then Kegan.
Got home, got ready for cell. Hm mm, it has half-fun, half-awkwardness and discomforting for me. All else has fun except the part about talking about praying and how the previous sermon affected me. Out of courtesy, I'll just shut up. Anyway, the main topic for the day was "Patience". Lovely subject. The right to be angry is never an excuse not to have patience, it's retarded. Being angry only harms yourself and the people you love around you. Oh, how patience is a vitue, how true.
After cell, I ate a whole meal of supper again. So fattening. I really want to go to the gym tomorrow but I'll be too busy working on the storyline for the advert and my arm still really really really hurt badly. It's getting worst.
My brother dressed up at a school boy for Halloween, wearing my primary school uniform! SWEET. I had a really good laugh out of it. He just left for Play. Gawd, I hope his not the only one wearing a costume.