Thursday, November 6, 2008

Waiting In Vain.

My days recently has been pre. busy. I have in be in school for the whole entire weeks till 5pm.

Anyway, on Tuesday, I went to outram park to get some pictures for the advert, we didn't get many shot because, in fact, it's not allowed to take pictures in the stations. So whatever, but, I did see this guy in the train when we boarded a train back. Like, OMG, he looked like a young Johnny Depp. *Faints* Aha. No. Well, He did looked pre cool. It was terribly embarrassing when I spilt my coke in the train while trying to open it. And Riduan Sat on a man on the train! AHAHAHHAHA it was effing funny!

Yesterday, went to the polyclinic in the morning with the 2 guys. We hadn't any permission so it was redundant. Now, I'm in school. ITC2, I don't really know what I'm waiting for. Efftards, staring at my screen. cheeiros!!!