Woot, it's my 3rd day in Thailand and I like it! I really like it here except for the, desperate white men hanging around pattaya. It's very gross, very very. And my dad, is so annoying, I mean, I love him and all, but we just don't see eye to eye. Grrr, I never want to go overseas with him ever again. And I so much prefer Bangkok to Pattaya.
1st day was somewhat tiring, had to wait and wait for boarding, then had to wait some more in the plane, but I like the food, haha, potato fish, and I don't think I'm a very patient person, I'm still trying though. Checked into the hotel, then when out with my dad immediately for dinner at a extremely over priced restaurant, went to Central world in Bangkok, spent more than $200++, and my dad wasn't very happy. Came back at 12+pm, Thailand time. Watched EMAs on China MTV, it was in English.
2nd day, went to Pattaya, I'm thinking, but I forgot. I just remember I went to the Alcaza show in the evening, I'm telling you, the lady boys really look like girls ( I just noticed there is a dog at the other computer table), they really look like models(half of them). Then went to a pub after that, thankfully found one that is not very slutty, watched a cover band play, ordered beer and a coke, the coke was actually intended for me, but my dad hates beer, so I drank that instead.
Today, bread fast at the hotel sucked, everything, meat, meat, meat, meat. Then went to take a boat to a floating platform. I parachuted! It was so fun!! I just didn't enjoy the hoggings taking the photos of my unglams and attempting to sell it to my over priced. After that took the speed boat to another island near by, bang, i so don't like the boat, I still feel dizzy. The beach there was nice! Clear water, white sand, clear blue sky, FABULOUS. went to the elephant place, I forgot what its called, saw human performance and elephant performance. I didn't really enjoy it, I don't think the elephants are truly happy that way. Dinner at some chinese restaurant, ate lotsa crab. Then went to search for some live bands. Didn't have beer this time, coffee. Then had a Thai massage, it was good! And now, I am hungry.