Saturday, December 27, 2008

I wish you a merry christmas, whatever that is suppose to mean.

All I what for Christmas (whatever, Christmas is already over, never mind 3rd day of Christmas) is.... I not really sure of what I want... A new guitar? No.. Black RayBan vintage wayfarers? Nah.. It's too materialistic... I can't really be bother. I don't want anything. I'm not even wishing for world peace, it's pointless. Have I become this stoic? So unaffected, by the good and the bad. It doesn't make much of a difference to me. Maybe I'm just too afraid to feel or to care. Feeling the good comes the bad. I don't think I can handle it. The bad, all this shit I am forced to faced. Why even bother telling me, what much of a difference can I make. I'm 15. Ignorance is bliss, Maybe not... ahhh but, whatever. I'm just going to do what I am doing. To keep myself as busy as possible just so I won't notice the drastic changes. Fools.


I'm not particularly happy, or sad this Christmas. It just average to me, like the days I go through everyday. So insignificant. Another day with things to do, places to attend, people to talk to, food to eat, trains to ride.


Gig today, I'm trying to not feel a thing. I'm suppose to do backing vocal, you know I can't sing. Whatever.