Sunday, December 28, 2008

Joke of the Day: "Song about 'KARMA'"

1. Cute without the 'E'(Cut from the team) - Taking back Sunday
2. Prayer of the refugee - Rise against
3. My friends over you - New found glory
4. My Heroine - Silverstein
5. It's dangerous business walking out your front door - Underoath


ULTRASOUND


It could have been better, a lot better. But the experience was good, it was the first time I performed at this sort of gig. I learnt a lot, for example, NEVER NEVER EVER let some stranger from the audience tune your guitar after the first song just because he said it was out of tune and sounded terrible. Someone broke my string. HowhowHow?! So he lend me his even out of tune guitar so I can mess the whole thing up. Bless your soul, he'll need it. The audience was pretty supportive though, they knew all the words to the song, so it was really helpful. Bless them.
___________


Came home and I was completely EXHAUSTED. Still had to take Bebe to the vet, wait from 2 hrs! Me and my brother started talking crap and about other pet owners, like how it was ridiculous to bring hamsters to the vet, because Bebe could just eat it up in a bite. And how Bebe was just like a bunny but with Claws.