Friday, January 2, 2009

Have a bLESSED new year please!

I had one of the best time of my life at yesterday's countdown party. With the company that I love, and nice live catchy music, we just danced and jumped like nobody's business. It was great fun. I thought I had lost my voice, obviously I didn't scream loud enough. Haha. I can't believe it's already been a year. I'll make this one count. I'll make this one great, I'll make it the best It can be and live it without regrets with all the people I love so much. I'm so fortunate that I've had such a good life. I just can't express it in words. I've still got so much to learn and I can't wait.


HEY HO! LET'S GO! 2009! Bring it!


I've grown and learnt so much in 2008, and I've got so many people to thank, namely, Mirabel for taking me under her cell group and listening to me so receptively and caring so much, Kai for being such a great bro being so supportive, Stuart, Eileen, Shyam, Daniel, Hugo, Mitch, Munmit, My aunt. My cell Sisters, Jamie, Huiming, Sherminh, Cassandra, Dina, Nicolette, Meiqi, Zomg, You guys have no Idea how much you changed my life, I love you guys so much! My classmates, the people I hang with in school, Ada, WeiWei, Sharon, Shanice, Charmaine, even though you guy don't completely relate and understand me, I do appreciate your company, I know your mean well. Shu hua, for being perverticly annoying sometimes, haha, you're awesome!
I also have to thank Noor, for helping me out when I have new In KPVC, even though I was so brutally annoyed by him sometimes. And Him, you know who, even though we aren't friends anymore, you listened to me when no one else would, you listened to my frustrations my problems, when I felt no one else care, when I was in one of the worst times of my life, and for listening to my countless infatuations, thank you, I hope you live your life well.


Haha, What is this, the Oscars? I just had to show my appreciation, sorry If I sound cheesy.