Friday, December 5, 2008

Real good time...

Got back today from downtown after spending 2 nights there. Everything went will, major thanks to Kai for helping me get the food and tidbits and the magic, Johnathan for the magic and co. Shyam and Aaron for the booze and spicing things up with super lame jokes^^. After being totally stressed about the spending for 2 weeks, its all over. It was fun getting to know some of my seniors, some of which I have never spoken to, especially Priscilla! Haha, woah, that girl can eat okay.. and she likes Indian food too, my fav^^ and she totally hogged the Murukos I made :D that I owe to my Aunt. I had an awesome time there, all in all.


Everett totally influenced me to take care of my nails can, he is a guy btw, totally salute him. I want nails as shinny as his. I wonder how he gets his nails so shinny..


Tomorrow, its off again, to encounter camp. Next week, back to down town east for the class chalet.